Data Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
Personally identifiable informationWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies DataCookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We use beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to analyse and improve our services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all the cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: to operate our service
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies: to fortify the security of our website
Use of DatameetingTRAC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To enhance our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of DatameetingTRAC uses the collected data for various purposes: Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
meetingTRAC will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of DataLegal Requirements meetingTRAC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of meetingTRAC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data collection via EmailWe adhere to the stringent laws that govern the ability to collect and process data like email addresses, particularly if we are using it to contact the email address owners. The data that we collect regarding emails is:
- Email addresses (and other data like names, date of birth, location) at sign-up
- Data collection from inside the email (missing data from sign-up)
- Digital behaviour tracking (in emails, across our website, and on the internet)
Data collection via social media channelsWe analyse how our advertising campaigns perform and affect user’s behaviour on our Facebook Channel, and also when they land on our website. We use Facebook Pixel for the analysis and adhere to its privacy policies.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf. These third parties will have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- By email: email@example.com